Everlight Solar is seeking a data-minded individual to be an assistant to our Solar Project Manager. Our project managers and assistants oversee and coordinate the entire process for company projects, assisting customers, team members, and contractors, ensuring that each project is completed in a timely manner with high-quality results. This will be a full-time, work-from-home "remote" position.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in Wisconsin. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
- Validates expectations with customers before, during, and after project completion.
- Exceeds customer expectations on a regular basis while performing excellent customer service.
- Successfully manages multiple projects through all phases.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, to organize and prioritize workloads, and to keep several projects progressing to completion with little or no direction.
- Ability to weigh options, foresee consequences, and employ good judgment.
- Serves as a liaison between field technicians, department management, government bodies, and customers.
- Use independent judgment to handle and troubleshoot all inquiries, questions, and complaints.
- Proactively completes projects on time.
- Reviews and oversees completed plans and project documentation for accuracy.
- Monitors equipment production to ensure product integrity.
- Consistently meets the overall project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Builds trust and confidence with contractors and the Project Management Team.
- Assists with managing multiple subcontractors across multiple states.
- Recruits and develops business relationships with new subcontractors.
- Drives sales and profitability through effective and efficient project execution.
- Understands principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both written and verbal.
- Extraordinary commitment to the highest level of customer service.
- Ability to work well with customers in verbal and in written communication.
- Remains calm when dealing with an upset or angry customer and listens to their concerns/questions.
- Positive, outgoing, energetic team player that enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be fluent with the Apple ecosystem of software (iOS, macOS, iWork, etc.).
- Proven ability to function in all phases of the project development, from sales proposals and design, through project completion and closeout.
- Knowledge/Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge /Proficiency in Salesforce.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ownership in all assignments.
- Ability to collaborate closely with other team members on a wide variety of projects.
- Prepares timely and accurate paperwork.
- Participates in marketing activities and business development efforts.
- Experience with Solar.
The successful candidate will be versatile in all areas of project management and sales support. They will be able to multi-task and will have experience working in a highly collaborative environment. Candidates must have strong leadership skills and work ethic. They must be able to thrive in a strong, dynamic team environment. Project Managers require help as they investigate and find potential new projects and sales opportunities while ensuring that every step of the quote, scheduling, and fulfillment process of the company’s projects are executed flawlessly. This position is responsible for the overall success of the projects they manage and will be required to be the day-to-day contact person for their clients.
Everlight Solar is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We invite veterans, people with disabilities, ex-cons, people from all ethnic backgrounds, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.
Salary range: $22,000-$30,000/ year