Everlight Solar is seeking talented individuals to fill the role of a Solar Panel Installer. We are looking for experienced roofers or construction workers who are dependable, hardworking and excited about the opportunity to learn the solar industry.
If you want to join an up-and-coming industry with a top-notch company growing rapidly in the space, Everlight Solar is where you should be. We operate across seven states and are the leader in solar energy in every market we are in. Don't miss the opportunity to join the Everlight Solar team!
- Communicate the necessary job status information to the project management team to assure the successful operation of complete and working systems
- Pulling inventory for each installation job
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Attend mandatory training sessions on safety, new products, and installation best practices
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and take pride in your work and craftsmanship
- Additional duties required as needed
- Roofing or construction experience REQUIRED (5 years preferred)
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and reliable work truck
- Possess all necessary tools to complete the work.
- Must be able and willing to travel and commute around the Dane County area.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Thrive in a team environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Proficiency with boom lifts and fork trucks is a plus
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
Salary: $40-$50/ hour
Everlight Solar is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We invite veterans, people with disabilities, ex-cons, people from all ethnic backgrounds, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.
*Candidates must be able to pass a mandatory drug test and must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record for this position. If you are unable to meet these criteria please do not apply. No exceptions will be made.