Everlight Solar is seeking someone to fill the role of Site Supervisor in our OMAHA, NE location. We are looking for a dependable, hardworking individual that is passionate about renewable energy and has experience in the framing, roofing or construction field.
This role encompasses duties including supervision of the crew while performing related tasks.
If you want to join an up-and-coming industry with a top-notch company growing rapidly in the space, Everlight Solar is where you should be. Don't miss the opportunity to join the Everlight Solar team!
- Manage multiple crew members
- Communicate the necessary job status information to the project management team to assure the successful operation of complete and working systems
- Pulling inventory for each job
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Attend mandatory training sessions on safety, new products and best practices
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and take pride in your work and craftsmanship
- Additional duties required as needed
- Proficient with technology
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Layout rooftop designs
- Proficient blueprint reading
- Ability to improvise to improve efficiencies on a job site
- Ability to collaborate with other trades
- 5+ years framing, roofing or construction experience required
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and reliable work truck with towing capabilities
- Possess all necessary tools to complete the work.
- Must be able and willing to travel and commute around the Twin Cities area
- Proficiency with boom lifts and fork trucks is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Thrive in a team environment
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
Salary: $35-40/ hour
Everlight Solar is proudly an equal opportunity employer. We invite veterans, people with disabilities, ex-cons, people from all ethnic backgrounds, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.
*Candidates must be able to pass a mandatory drug test and must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record for this position. If you are unable to meet these criteria please do not apply. No exceptions will be made.